Information that we may collect online
TGL collects business information online, including names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone and facsimile numbers so that we may provide you with the requested information. We may also use this information to keep you current with our products and services, but you’ll have the option to not receive future communications from us. We take reasonable steps to protect the information that we collect, to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. We never sell or rent your information.
We may be required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency, in which case we will submit your business information to the agency.
TGL may provide links to other websites or resources. We do not control these sites and resources and are not responsible for any aspects of those sites, including their availability, content, accuracy, legality or delivery of services.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of Material. The contents of this Website, such as the “look” and “feel” of the Website, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, html code and other material (collectively, “Material”), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the TGL or its content suppliers.
- Limitations on Use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the Content. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its Content is prohibited.
- Links. If you wish to provide links to the Website, you should forward your request to TGL at email@example.com and TGL will notify you if permission is granted, and if so, the terms and conditions of the permission.
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by TGL of the contents on such third-party websites. TGL is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites.
- Errors and Corrections. TGL does not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. TGL does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. TGL may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TGL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TGL DICLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OU T OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. TGL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.